You are here
SPA impact and reach
In January 2017 SPA was asked by UCAS to conduct a survey of HE providers to evaluate its performance. The survey gave us a 92% ‘Good’ or ‘Great’ satisfaction score for overall experience. We have produced a summary of the survey results. Thank you to all universities and colleges who responded to our survey.
In 2016 SPA celebrated its tenth anniversary. Here's a short video of feedback we received from the sector.
Facts and figures
SPA’s good practice resources and advice are used extensively throughout the sector.
- Over 390 UK universities and colleges receive our regular information, advice and updates on good practice, along with dozens of sector support agencies.
- 200 UK universities and colleges use our online good practice toolkit.
- Our Twitter account has 620+ followers.
- The SPA team has visited over 175 UK universities and colleges to share good practice and offer guidance - many of them more than once!
- Participants from 139 UK universities and colleges have been to SPA events over the last 2 years. The SPA team has also presented at other events, attracting hundreds more participants.
- 60 colleges have subscribed to SPA’s dedicated College HE Admissions Community.
- On average, 1,160 individuals access the SPA website each month.
- SPA is the main reference recommended in the QAA Quality Code for the recruitment, selection and admission of students.