You are here
College HE Admissions Community of Practice
The College Higher Education Admissions Community of Practice works with SPA and the Association of Colleges (AoC) to develop and share good practice in College HE admissions, including:
- building an evidence base of current practice
- assessing policies and procedures
- raising awareness and disseminating relevant information
- promoting the professionalism of admissions within FE Colleges offering HE
- establishing a supportive forum for practitioners within College HE to network
Our regular Community of Practice briefings provide information on events and other current topics for the community.
The Community of Practice is open to all College HE staff with responsibility for HE admissions within a college in the UK. If you would like to be kept up-to-date with communications from the community, notification of relevant events and updates on good practice, or post your own queries for discussion with other community members, please join the JISCMail forum. To request to join, send an email to email@example.com (leave the Subject blank and in the message type SUBSCRIBE CHEadmissions Firstname Lastname). By requesting to join you agree to respect other members and not to attribute any comments made within the group.
The College HE Admissions Community of Practice Executive is responsible for overseeing, steering and supporting the continued development of this College HE admissions community.